Thursday, March 24, 2011

Top 10 Strangest Buildings in the World

1st Place: Stone House (Guimarães, Portugal)



2nd Place: Cathedral of Brasilia (Brazil)



3rd Place: Museum of Contemporary Art (Niteroi, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)



4th Place: The Crooked House (Sopot, Poland)



5th Place: Atomium (Brussels, Belgium)



6th Place: La Pedrera (Barcelona, Spain)


7th Place: Kansas City Library (Missouri, USA)



8th Place: Nautilus House (Mexico City, Mexico)



9th Place: Habitat 67 (Montreal, Canada)



10th Place: Wonderworks (Pigeon Forge, TN, United States)



16 comments:

  1. I really dig the Crooked House. I'll have to make a point to check that out at some point in life. If I can do a bit of recommending, the Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles is pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i lived in one of these houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the... at number 4! Thats some serious stuff! Nice blog, I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely on the bucket list to hit up, sir.

    Keep up the interesting posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so fantastic and that first pic stone house .. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am portuguese and never heard of that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Portugal and I've seen a house where a big stone was structural part of it! It was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. RLY cool houses, i would like to live in the 1:st one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn, third place one looks really futuristic, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. #5 is beautiful. So.... non mainstream yo

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1 is amazing. I've seen another blog of this guy who build hobbit houses for people to live in and they are Eco friendly

    ReplyDelete